FAQs – Payments & shopkabap wallet
- Wallet Payment: This is shopkabap wallet payment option. If you have added money in your wallet, order amount will be deducted from wallet & remaining amount if any can be paid using other available modes of payments mentioned below.
- Pay with UPI QR Code: This mode of payment is very similar to that you often use to pay local grocery shops i.e. scan QR code or type merchant’s UPI ID & pay. While paying you can either click a button to open UPI app from your phone & pay OR you can pay order amount by opening any UPI app & paying to UPI ID “payshopkabap@uboi”. After payment you need to just click on “Confirm payment” button i.e. tell us that you have paid amount. We will then manually check your transaction & ship your order. Please do not forget to mention your ORDER ID against which you are paying.
- Pay using Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card……: This is third party payment gateway available to accept any credit card / debit card, wallet payments, payment through netbanking & it also offers EMI options to you. This mode of payment is provided by third party Instamojo & is completely secure for transaction.
- Cash on Delivery: This is the mode of payment that allows you to pay when order is received in your hand. However, some charges may apply for cash collection. Please note that delivery person may have or may not have POS machine which allow you to make card payments. In such situation, you should have cash to pay him. Order cannot be cancelled for the reason of POS machine if not working or unable to receive payments due to any reason. We recommend you to pay in advance as our service is totally transparent.
Yes, absolutely. No doubt.
Further to clarify, we don’t save any of our user’s banking credentials (including card nos, CVV, OTP, any other information associated with card) on our website/database when you pay us by using any payment mode during checkout.
When you pay using “Pay using UPI ID / QR code” method, we only collect your UPI ID & use it for verification of payment. No any other banking detail or passwords or OTP is required to complete transaction. We recommend you using this mode of payment as this is most secure method of doing transaction.
When you pay using “Pay using Net Banking, Credir/Debit Card,….” method of payment, you will be redirected to our banking partner Instamojo‘s secure webpages to complete your transaction. Instamojo makes sure that your transaction is securely completed. Their service is completely secure & PCI compliant. You can check their terms & conditions by clicking here.
When you registers on shopkabap.com, you get a wallet account associated with shopkabap account. You can access it from your My Account page. Also you can access it on link given in footer or top right corner of website. See below image.
What is wallet? Wallet is a virtual account in which you can deposit an amount (min. 100 Rs/-). Cashback if any applicable upon your purchase, will be credited to your wallet. It will be purely cash & not anything like points. You can also send us a request to transfer wallet amount to your bank account, but for doing so; transaction charges of 2-4% may be deducted. However, no taxes or transaction charges are applicable if you use wallet amount for purchasing anything on shopkabap.com.
What is benefit of using wallet? Once you have deposited amount in your wallet, you don’t need to use any UPI app, netbanking, credit / debit card to pay for order. Take a look at some of the scenarios.
1. You are travelling at a place where you can’t get OTP. So due to this you cannot complete transaction / purchase.
2. Senior citizen wants to purchase something but having fear of using credit / debit card for online transaction. It might happen that an extra “zero” is added un-noticingly & large amount got debited.
To avoid such situations, it is best way to keep wallet loaded as it doesn’t charge a single Rupee extra even un-noticingly. Your money remains completely safe as well as your banking details, since you don’t enter it anywhere (although we provide you 100% safe modes of payments).
Another benefit is, whatever cashback or reward in terms of cash you get, will be deposited in your wallet & same can be used for future payments.
While placing an order, during checkout, amount will be deducted from your wallet first & if order value is more than balance amount in wallet, then wallet amount will be utilized first & remaining amount you can pay using any other modes of payment.
Please read below FAQ related to Wallet Recharge / Top-up before you do it.
Wallet Recharge / Top-up can be done by two ways:
- Using “Pay Using UPI / QR code” mode of payment will allow you to recharge your wallet. Using this method, we will manually verify your payment & so your recharge amount will take 0-4 hrs to reflect in your wallet. No transaction charges will be deducted when you pay using this mode of payment.
- Using “Pay using Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card, UPI App, etc…” mode of payment will reflect your wallet top-up recharge instantly after successful payment. However, 2-4% transaction charges (as applicable) will be deducted from your recharge amount & rest of the amount will be deposited in your wallet instantly. Transaction charges are also applicable on any UPI payments done using this mode of payment.
No, interest is not given right now.
Yes, you can. However, handling fees of 1% will be charged over amount you want to transfer. So, if you want to transfer say 100 Rs/- you should have in your account balance amount of 100×1.01 = 101 Rs/- (i.e. 1% extra than the amount you want to transfer) otherwise system will not allow wallet transfer.
Please enter correct email id of the other user you want to transfer. We will not be responsible for transfer of amount to incorrect customer’s name. So recheck name again before you transfer amount.
Yes, don’t get panic. Chances are high if you immediately contact us maximum within 8-12 hrs. It is because when some customer asks us to transfer their money to bank, it happens generally within 12-24 hrs. Also till other user doesn’t use this amount for any purchase, you can 100% get your amount back.
You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with subject line, “EMERGENCY-WALLET TRANSACTION“. Do not write anything other than this line in subject. Also please write this mail only from your registered email ID with shopkabap.com.
“We also request all customers to be honest if they receive wallet amount from someone you don’t know, you should immediately contact us on above mentioned email addresses.”